HORTICULTURAL PLANT AREA MANAGEMENT ROLE
Do you have experience in the Horticultural industry & Plant Knowledge?
Can you offer excellent Customer Service?
Have you a creative flair that can push the boundaries in Plant Retailing?
If you tick all these boxes then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our forward thinking family owned Garden Centre.
You Must Have:
- The ability to work as Assistant Manager and have all the responsibilities that go with it
- Attention to Detail & High Standards of house keeping
- Excellent Management & Communication skills to support the Department Head in managing the Plant Team
- A good knowledge of Plants & Plant Retailing
- Knowledge and Experience in Plant Purchasing
- To create an maintain all year round seasonal displays to inspire the customers
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- A 40 Hour contract with alternate weekend work
- Holiday entitlement 28 Days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Company Pension
Please apply in writing to –
Mr C Pascoe, Burleydam Garden Centre, New Chester Road, Childer Thornton, Cheshire CH66 1QW
Applications close 31st October 2017